Dreams...

Photobucket


Those who know me, know that I dream all the time. My dreams are so realistic and life-like that I usually do not realize that I'm not awake, and to my theory, that is why I am always so tired.

My dreams are rarely peaceful, usually having to do with fixing some complex issue or running for my life for various reasons.

I tried writing them down, but I get writers cramp from all the details I remember.

So I decided to try typing out some of my dreams to see if I notice any patterns or just to document my dreams journeys to see if there are any messages from the divine.

I also have two other blogs on here, one is my regular blog, and the other is for monthly meditations. Now I am launching my newest one, my dream journal! Feel free to follow any that you choose to!

Green Blessings!

Amistis Reudan

0 comments:

Post a Comment